IMPORTANT UPDATE 31/05/2017 - Fleshforward 2nd demo is ready! In version 1.0 of "Not a Good Girl" demo there was a critical bug. We removed the file and we are now uploading the correct 1.1.0 version. Be sure to delete the old file and use the new one instead to play the game correctly. Follow our development on Facebook and Twitter! Want to chat with us or report a bug? Join our Discord channel! http://discordapp.com/invite/pyW6may
Prepare to enter again the world of old-school survival horror games with Fleshforward. This first demo explores the beginning of the game and the player can try a lot of features. Action combat, stealth system and a glimpse of the main campaign from the first game made by the Italian indie team Linked Rooms Games!
Life in New Wells has been destroyed by a catastrophic event: something transformed the citizens into violent monsters without control, fierce cannibals devouring each other. Along with a destroyed society, New Wells is now more similar to Hell itself where human life has no more value. Two people are still alive thanks to lucky circumstances and personal skills: Seph Garrett and Hellen Bates are united and divided at the same time. He is an undercover cop, she is a well-known criminal: they are natural enemies, but now they need to cooperate to save their lives. The city is now a deadly labyrinth and death is around the corner.
- Hybrid mechanincs stealth/RPG/action
- Dark and modern setting
- Old school pixel graphics with high quality
- Beautiful artworks
- Competitive difficulty for expert players
- For PC and other upcoming platforms
Team Linked Rooms
- Marco "Ally" Camedda - Mapping, Eventing, Scripting, Art director, Game Design
- Simone "Macbeth" Granata - Mapping, Storywriting and Game Design
- Davide "Mishima" Isimbaldi - Character design, Additional pixel art
- Anthony "Chaucer" Padilla - Core scripting